Unfortunately, anyone should have the opportunity to do an injecting.
We share today the instructions and caution you need in an emergency only. The best injections are intramuscular injections and we’ll show you how to do them.
- Be sure it’s an emergency, really.
- Make sure the prescribed medication and the correct amount are available.
- Thoroughly wash your hands and dry with a single-use tray.
- Find the right plate or tray for everything you need. Refurbish the surface thereof.
- The room must be lit up well. Ask your “patient” to rest and relax your muscles.
- Sterile gloves. Put on sterile. Alcohol to sanitize them.
- Prepare either alcohol-soaked cotton swabs or medical wipes.
How to do an injection
- Warm it up when the medication is cold.
- Extract from your box the syringe.
- Sanitize Sanitize the hands and the bottle. Open the ampoule and take out the drug. If the cover of the vial is pierced and rubbery, you must remove the needle after the drug has been drawn, as the needle will become blunt.
- If you inadvertently hit it, replace the needle.
- Turn up the needle of the syringe and remove the drug for the air.
- Visualize a big cross on the buttock of your “patient.” This cross breaks the flea into four parts. So keep a nerve from entering, you are injecting the drug in the upper outside.
- Take an antiseptic wipe from the location where You inject the drug. Drive to the periphery from the centre.
- Place the needle on the angle of the skin at 90 degrees (warning: this applies only to IMI).
- Push the needle into the buttock as you run quickly. About a third of the needle will stay outside of the body.
- Slowly administer the drug – for the “patient” it is more comfortable.
- Do not pull out and out the syringe. One hand is able to hold it and the other hand operate the plunger.
- In the skin around the injection site, put an alcohol wipe. Take the needle in a single motion and place the wipe on the wound.
- You have to capp the needle and remove all instruments properly.
- Wash your hands now. Wash your face. Well done! Well done! You did this! You did it!
If you need to inject yourself
- In this situation, you should use the thigh harder to inject the medication into the buttock.
- Sit, relax, relax. On the lateral side you need the middle of your thigh.
- The method and the planning are the same. Perpendicularly the skin should also be perforated.
- Make a skin fold and putting the medication in if you either find it hard to find the right spot or are too skinny. Remember that only the fat, not the muscle, should be in the fold.
- Should not use a needle or syringe twice.
- It is best to be on the safe side than to sanitize everything more than once with alcohol.
We would like to remind you that in emergencies that require an injection, you should always call a doctor.