Our eyes are incredibly fruitful at pulling pranks on us, particularly with regards to optical dreams. At a brisk look, an absolutely blameless photograph may appear anything besides typical. That is the reason it’s smarter to recollect that things aren’t generally what they appear. What’s more, just between us, this standard applies not to just flawlessly coordinated photographs or photographs taken from a strange edge, yet to as long as we can remember.
FOXEEY guarantees that a quick look at these 20 photos is not enough.
They’re going to grab your attention until you figure out what’s going on.
1. “Hi-yo, Susan! Away!”
2. It’s not a reflective lake.
3. Gulliver in the land of giants. New edit.
4. Have you ever seen a real centaur? We’ve found one just for you.
5. These people aren’t trapped in a well, it’s just a floor.
6. When you wish your dog could stay a puppy forever, but something goes wrong:
7. This is a real cafe in Korea, not a drawing.
8. Must be Australia.
9. We hope that no one sat on this iPad before it was found.
10. How your parents see you when you’re 30 and come to visit them:
11. “This pic of London looks like it should be a video.”
12. Voldemort, is that you again?
13. “Khaleesi! I’m telling you for the last time, watch your drag… Oh, puppy, that’s you!”
14. “Khaleesi! I’m not mistaken this time!”
15. It looks like a secret meeting of ghosts discussing how to scare people next time.
16. You might think that these glasses saw something surprising, but it’s just a lamp reflection.
17. She probably worked pretty hard to get this. We know she spent at least 5 minutes trying to find the proper angle.
18. “My cat is floating.”
19. “Stop! What the heck are you doing over there! This is not a public toil… Oh, never mind.”
Which photo made you forget about everything around you and stare at it until you found an answer?